Stay cool with quiet, air conditioning
As we all know too well, Los Angeles has two primary “seasons”: hot season, and hotter season. During heat waves, not having proper air conditioning can leave you and your loved ones at risk of dehydration, heat fatigue or heat stroke.
If your air conditioning seems to be not as cold as it usually is, this is a sign that your vehicle needs to be serviced.
If your air conditioning system is not working at all, this is a sign other issues may exist such as loose belts or leaks.
Signs that your auto air condition needs repairs or servicing:
- Loud operating sound when on
- Air not as cold as normal
- Hot air blows from vents when air conditioning dialed to cold
- Air condition randomly blows air colder than dialed to
Expert Auto Air Condition Repair
Our full-service air condition repair service includes:
- Leak tests utilizing state electronic leak detection hardware
- Performance tests using system control tests and charge tests
- A visual inspection of all air conditioning components
- Dye services available if slow leaks cannot be detected
Look at the some different makes we service: Audi, Volkswagen (VW), BMW, Mini, Smart, Cadillac, Chevrolet (Chevy), GM, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Jeep, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda,Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Acura, Honda, Nissan, Infiniti, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Hummer, Saab, Isuzu, Suzuki, Subaru, Volvo and more.
To find out more information or to speak to a representative, Please call us at 818.769.4580.