Complete Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair Services
A & B Auto Repair is proud to be the #1 most trusted auto shop specializing in wheel alignment for Foreign & Domestic cars in North Hollywood.
Using state of the art technology, after working on your car we guarantee that your vehicle’s alignment will be perfect.
A & B Auto Repair balances wheels every day using advanced computerized wheel balancing machines to guarantee your wheel-tire combination is precisely balanced.
Wheel Alignment is often done at the time brand-new tires are set up, and can easily be checked with your regular tire rotation.
Wheels must be lined up correctly to keep suitable control of your car. Wheels that are out of position could cause driving to become difficult in addition to cause uneven ware on the tires.
When your wheels are properly lined up, your car will offer a smoother ride.
Why service is essential: Wheel Alignment as well as tire balancing and rotation could expand the life of your tires, and boost the total safety of your vehicle. An effectively aligned automobile may enhance performance as well as increase fuel economy.
Wheel Alignment Protect the Life of Your Tires
Your wheels may have to be lined up if:
- You experience vibration when turning
- The steering wheel pulls to the left or right
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight roadway
- Your tire tread is wearing unevenly
An alignment check features:
- Assessment of the steering and suspension components
- Examination of the tires for size, inflation and wear
- Comparison of your tire alignment to automobile manufacturer guidelines
Do your wheels need to be aligned?
If you care whatsoever about your safety, saving money, and having your vehicle last a long time, your wheels must be properly aligned.
Some indications which suggest your vehicle wheel requires proper alignment include:
- Uneven or rapid tire wear
- Your vehicle drifting to one side of the ride or another
- Noisy or screeching tires
- A steering wheel that remains in a crooked position while vehicle is driving straight
Look at the some different makes we service: Audi, Volkswagen (VW), BMW, Mini, Smart, Cadillac, Chevrolet (Chevy), GM, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Jeep, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda,Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Acura, Honda, Nissan, Infiniti, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Hummer, Saab, Isuzu, Suzuki, Subaru, Volvo and more.
To find out more information or to speak to a representative, Please call us at 818.769.4580.